Skip to main content
Adding an Interview to your Zotero Library
- In Firefox, log into Zotero using the blue “Log In” text, then your username and password.
- In the top right hand corner of the Firefox tool bar, click on the “Z”. The Zotero tool should open in the lower third of the screen.
- Click on the green dot with the white plus sign icon on the Zotero tool bar.
- In the drop down menu, choose “More.” Then choose “Interview”.
- You can then manually add info about the interview in the right hand side of the Zotero frames.