- Return to the Zotero download page.
- Under the red ZOTERO 4.0 FOR FIREFOX button, click on the blue “Add a plugin for Word or Libreoffice” text.
- Under the Heading, Microsoft Word–Windows, click on the “Install Word for Windows Plugin 3.5.2 (Firefox extension)” text.
- Up in the left-hand corner, click ALLOW in the pop up window.
- Then click INSTALL in the second pop up window.
- Click RESTART NOW or restart Firefox yourself. You do not need to turn off your computer
Tip: All Word documents must be closed and you have exited out of Word prior to downloading the plugin.