Skip to Main Content
Adding a Book Resource to your Zotero library
- In Firefox, log into Zotero using the blue “Log In” text, then your username and password.
- In the top right hand corner of the Firefox tool bar, click on the “Z”. The Zotero tool should open in the lower third of the screen.
- Click on the green dot with the white plus sign icon on the Zotero tool bar.
- In the drop down menu, choose “Book.”
- You can then manually add info about the book in the right hand side of the Zotero frames.
- If you can locate an ISBN number for your book, then click on the wand and green dot icon in the tool bar and enter the number into the pop-up window. the info fields will automatically populate.